Vermin Host is an enemy in Bloodborne. It sometimes begins as an ordinary huntsman, then undergoes a horrid transformation. The snakes which emerge from its head will lunge at the Hunter while the former huntsman's body swings its weapon in blind arcs.
This enemy has 2 variations. Transformed and untransformed.
- Vermin Hosts have a ton of health and can can counter with bites as you hit them.
- The most efficient way to kill Vermin Host is to bait an attack at the very edge of its hit box, and then move in for an attack. Beware its grab attack.
- To riposte, bait the attack where its right hand lunges forward, and fire during the animation; then quickstep in to avoid the snakes for a visceral attack.
|Forbidden Woods||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- Vermin Host is a tribute to the Las Plagas Ganado from Resident Evil 4.
- The snakes coming out of his head leave no markings on the sack he's wearing and vanish on death. They're probably otherworldly beings.
- The Vermin Host has a peculiar marking on his arm, it seems connected to his affliction.
- Early versions of the Forbidden Woods mobs depicted more rancid, undead looking snakes .