- Some mobs are powerful mages (will have tentacles) they may attack with a homing arcane missile or 3 subsequent laser hits. Run and roll as these attacks are deadly, accurate at long ranges and may bypass objects like pillars.
- If in large crowds, make sure you use a weapon with large arc, this will result in killing as many as possible in one hit. The importance of this is that they are quite fast when running towards you on sight. Because of this, a hunter should keep his distance when confronting a crowd of Celestial Mob's as they can soon swarm you. This is especially true when facing the boss, Celestial Emissary were of which a crowd of these are found.
- They are incredibly weak to thrusting attacks.
|Forbidden Woods||HP||Echoes||(1-2) Drop%||(Rating) Drop%|
|Iosefka's Clinic (Special)||HP||Echoes||--||--|
- The Hunter can send certain survivors to Iosefka's Clinic for safety. For each survivor sent there, a non-hostile Celestial Emissary appears in a room accessible from the Forbidden Woods entrance. When killed, they will drop items belonging to the survivors.
- Celestial Children, Brainsuckers and Celestial Emissaries are the only Kin in the game apart from bosses.