Blood Vial (輸血液) is a healing Item in Bloodborne. Blood Vials are essential to surviving the many horrors that await, refilling health to face another battle. They are mapped to the Triangle button for quick use, no matter what other items you prefer to use.
| "Special blood used in ministration, Restores HP.
Once a patient has had their blood ministered, a unique but
common treatment in Yharnam, successive infusions recall
the first, and are all the more invigorating for it.
No surprise that most Yharnamites are heavy users of blood."
- Restores 40% of your Health when consumed
- 180 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 360 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 540 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 720 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 900 Blood Echoes (During NG+)
- Sold by Messengers
- Common drop from most enemies
- 2x 1st Floor Sickroom, on a corpse near the exit.
- 4x Central Yharnam, on a corpse straight ahead after opening the first gate.
- 2x Central Yharnam, next to the ladder lever.
- 2x Central Yharnam, in front of the locked gate, near the large bonfire.
- 2x Central Yharnam, beside the staircase leading down to the fountain plaza.
- 6x Central Yharnam, far side of the fountain plaza, near the well.
- The character can hold up to 20 vials at a time, but this limit can be increased by memorizing the Communion Rune
- The amount of HP restored can be increased by equipping the Radiance Oath Rune.
- Can store 600 Vials in your storage which replenish your inventory after going back to "Hunter's Dream" or after death.