Bone Marrow Ash
Bone Marrow Ash is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Bone Marrow Ash Usage
- Increases Quicksilver Bullet damage on the next shot only.
- The buff can only be applied to left-handed firearms.
- The buff lasts for 60 seconds after applied, or until the shot is fired.
- The buff also ends if you swap out your left hand weapon after applying.
- 740 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 1,800 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 3,600 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Sold by Messenger after gaining Radiant Sword Hunter Badge
- 9x Outside of Grand Cathedral, on the way to Hemwich Charnel Lane next to few guys standing near a bonfire.
- 8x Hemwick Charnel Lane, behind the witch who try to push you off the cliff, next to the plank bridge.
- 8x Hemwick Charnel Lane, on a corpse by the monument, near the Witch's Abode.
- Inside Chalice Dungeons.
- 6x Old Yharnam, drop from the hunter NPC below Djura's tower.
- Rare drop from riflemen.
- You may only carry 10 at a time.
- Very high damage output can be achieved by parrying with the Reiterpallasch's special form and shooting after with a bone marrow ash imbued weapon.
- Particularly effective against bosses with weak points that are normally out of reach of the player's melee attacks.
- It takes a second to use this item (the Hunter enters a "loading the gun" animation). About the same time it takes to consume a Blood Vial.
- The gun will give off grey smoke, indicating that it is loaded with the ash.
- Just like with any enchant, switching the weapon will result in the buff disappearing.
Trivia goes here