Beast Blood Pellet is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
| "Large medicinal pellets, supposedly formed of coagulated beast blood. Banned by the Healing Church due to their unclear origin. Grants a spurt of beasthood."
Ripping apart the flesh of one's enemies and being rained up by their splattering blood invigorates one's sense of beasthood, feeding strength and euphoric feeling alike."
- Grants temporary Beasthood for 60 seconds. See Beasthood page for more details.
- As the meter fills, the damage you deal increases but the damage dealt to you by others also increases.
- Only physical attacks are affected by beasthood.
- Can not be used while other personal buffs are active.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 1 Insight after obtaining the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge
- Rare drop from Wolf Beast.
- Very rare drop from Carrion Crow.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Suspicious Beggar there.
- 2x Oedon Chapel, quest "reward" for sending the Suspicious Beggar there and feeding him npcs.
- 6x At the bottom of Old Yharnam, in a dead end street near the Blood-starved Beast.
- 3x Forbidden Woods, before falling down the plank trap to the village, in the broken house beyond the flower hill.
- 6x Forbidden Woods, in the house to the left of the village entrance, below the dog cages.
- 4x Forbidden Woods, in a broken house next to the cannon.
- 1x Nightmare of Mensis, behind some mirrors in Mergo's Loft, between the two staircases leading down to the broken floor.
- The Beast Blood Pellet gives a temporary version of the constant buff gained when using a transformed Beast Claw.
- Insight will decrease the Beasthood stat.
- Beast Runes will increase the Beasthood stat.
- Attire will also increase the Beasthood stat, the Ashen Hunter Set being the strongest.