Beast Blood Pellet
Beast Blood Pellet is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Beast Blood Usage
- Grants temporary Beasthood for 60 seconds. See Beasthood page for more details.
- As the meter fills, the damage you deal increases but the damage dealt to you by others also increases.
- Only physical attacks are affected by beasthood.
- Can not be used while other personal buffs are active.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 1 Insight after obtaining the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge
- Rare drop from Wolf Beast.
- Very rare drop from Carrion Crow.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Suspicious Beggar there.
- 2x Oedon Chapel, quest "reward" for sending the Suspicious Beggar there and feeding him npcs.
- 6x At the bottom of Old Yharnam, in a dead end street near the Blood-starved Beast.
- 3x Forbidden Woods, before falling down the plank trap to the village, in the broken house beyond the flower hill.
- 6x Forbidden Woods, in the house to the left of the village entrance, below the dog cages.
- 4x Forbidden Woods, in a broken house next to the cannon.
- 1x Nightmare of Mensis, behind some mirrors in Mergo's Loft, between the two staircases leading down to the broken floor.
- The Beast Blood Pellet gives a temporary version of the constant buff gained when using a transformed Beast Claw.
- Insight will decrease the Beasthood stat.
- Beast Runes will increase the Beasthood stat.
- Attire will also increase the Beasthood stat, the Ashen Hunter Set being the strongest. (Brador's Set is higher, but is only available after purchasing the Old Hunters DLC.)
Trivia goes here