Blood of Arianna is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
| "Blood taken from Arianna, Cathedral Ward woman of
pleasure. The sweet blood of Arianna restores HP,
and temporarily speeds stamina recovery.
A member of the old Healing Church would know
that her blood is similar indeed, to precisely what
was once forbidden."
- Heals HP and boosts stamina recovery for 20 seconds.
- Given by Arianna once she moves to the Cathedral Ward lantern.
- Can only carry 1 at a time, but she will refresh your supply after spending it.
- If you already have the Blood of Adella it will also prevent you from receiving Arianna's blood.
- Due to the buff to stamina recovery, it is impossible to use this item while a Beast Blood Pellet is active and vice versa.