Shaman Bone Blade is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne. It is used to turn enemies hostile towards other enemies.
| "A blade of bone coated with gruesome spinal fluid.
Used by old labyrinth watchers, in particular, those presiding over rituals.
When a Victim is cut by this blade, the green spinal fluid temporarily numbs the senses, disturbing the target's gross motor skills. The blade, never intended for battle, must cut deep to be effective, and breaks."
Slash foes to cause them to temporarily lose their sense of direction.
- Used to turn enemies hostile towards other enemies for 20 seconds. (duration needs confirmation)
- The reach is melee range, so use at point blank for it to take effect.
- Not effective on all enemies.
- 3x Nightmare of Mensis, on a praying corpse in the room with the Giant Spider.
- Sold by Messengers for 1 Insight a piece after defeating Pthumerian Descendant in the Central Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon.
- Rare drop from Brainsucker.
- Effective on Shadow of Yharnam, Merciless Watcher and Chime Maiden.
- Effective on Kidnappers for fighting against Suspicious Beggar outside Oedon Chapel.
- Not effective on Witches of Hemwick or Rom.
- Effective on the Whale Sharks in the Old Hunters DLC.
- Effect is similar to Undead Rapport in Dark Souls.