Bolt Paper is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Bolt Paper Usage
- Coats right hand weapon in bolt element for 60 seconds.
- Adds 80 Flat Damage, doesn't increase upon scaling
- Can not be applied to elemental weapons.
- Effective against squishy enemies like Brainsuckers, Celestial Mobs (Jelloheads), and Celestial Larvae
- Effective against certain bosses like Amygdala, The One reborn, Rom, The vacuous spider, and many bosses alike to Kin.
- 2,100 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 5,000 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 9,600 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 14,000 Blood Echoes (During NG+ Cycles)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Spark Hunter Badge.
- Sold by Insight Messengers after gaining Spark Hunter Badge.
- Rare drop from Snatchers.
- One drop from the witch on the way to Hemwick Charnel Lane.
- 4x Dropped by the Tonitrus wielding NPC in Cathedral Ward.
- 5x Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village, on a body down one of the side streets, guarded by a boar.
- 3x Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village (nightmare), on a body above some witches. Drop down from the curved staircase where the banister is missing.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a corpse next to a rockthrower, after going through the tunnel.
- Must obtain Spark Hunter Badge before these are available for purchase
- Cannot be used on items that already have effects (example: Blade of Mercy already has Arcane)
- Cannot be used on gun/trick weapons (Can be used on Normal Reiterpallasch)
- Similar to Pine Resin from Dark Souls