Bolt Paper is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
| "Coarse paper that applies bolt to weapons when rubbed.
Invented by Archibald, the infamous eccentric of the Healing Church workshop. Artificially recreates the blue sparks that are said to surround darkbeasts.
Unlike the other strange weapons created by Archibald, this one was favored by many hunters, in particular those who had even once laid eyes on a darkbeast."
- Coats right hand weapon in bolt element for 60 seconds.
- Adds 80 Flat Damage, doesn't increase upon scaling
- Can not be applied to elemental weapons.
- Effective against squishy enemies like Brainsuckers, Celestial Mobs (Jelloheads), and Celestial Larvae
- Effective against certain bosses like Amygdala, The One reborn, Rom, The vacuous spider, and many bosses alike to Kin.
- 2,100 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 5,000 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 9,600 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 14,000 Blood Echoes (During NG+ Cycles)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Spark Hunter Badge.
- Sold by Insight Messengers after gaining Spark Hunter Badge.
- Rare drop from Snatchers.
- One drop from the witch on the way to Hemwick Charnel Lane.
- 4x Dropped by the Tonitrus wielding NPC in Cathedral Ward.
- 5x Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village, on a body down one of the side streets, guarded by a boar.
- 3x Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village (nightmare), on a body above some witches. Drop down from the curved staircase where the banister is missing.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a corpse next to a rockthrower, after going through the tunnel.
- Must obtain Spark Hunter Badge before these are available for purchase
- Cannot be used on items that already have effects (example: Blade of Mercy already has Arcane)
- Cannot be used on gun/trick weapons (Can be used on Normal Reiterpallasch)
- Similar to Pine Resin from Dark Souls