Sedative is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
|"Liquid medicine concocted at Byrgenwerth. Calms the nerves.
Those who delve into the arcane fall all-too-easily to madness, and thick human blood serves to calm the frayed nerves of these inquisitive minds. Naturally, this often leads to a reliance on blood ministration."
- Instantly clears frenzy status build-up and beasthood build-up.
- Also removes the inability to use Healing Items brought on by the Moon Presence's Rain of Gore.
- 4600 Blood Echoes (Base Price) - NG + and onward only
- 5600 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward) - NG+ and onward only
- ???? Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 7800 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge from the Upper Cathedral Ward.
- 8x Quest "reward" for sending the Lonely Old Woman to Oedon Chapel and talking to her multiple times after the sky turns night.
- Answer "I have my woes" and she will give you 1, then 2, then 3. She will leave the chapel and when she comes back later will give you 1 more sedative. After giving you 7 sedatives she will again leave her seat. Her corpse can then be found outside with 1 last sedative, leaving the Oedon Chapel Dweller distraught and speculating what happened.
- Drops from Slime Students in the Lecture Building.
- Drops from Byrgenwerth flies.
- 3x Drops from Rosmarinus wielding npc hunter in Nightmare of Mensis.
- 5x Byrgenwerth, near the lake close to the shortcut gate.
- 6x Lecture Building 2nd Floor, in the circular room across the hall from the Lamp.
- 3x Nightmare of Mensis, on the spiral staircase inside Micolash boss arena, go down instead of up.
- Notes go here
- Trivia goes here