Lecture Building is a location in Bloodborne.
- This location is connected to Lecture Building 2nd Floor by a ladder.
- Online co-op is not allowed within this zone.
- It can be used as farming location the first time you access the first floor (get the tonsil stone in the forbidden woods and then let the Amygdala catch you). There is a room with many Slime Student enemies which are fairly easy to kill and located really close to the lamp, giving you around 15,000 echoes per run. Use a Bolt or Fire weapon if you can, as these enemies are stronger against physical and arcane damage. Thrust attacks may also be advantageous to the lower level character. Use combo or strong attacks for maximum echoes, and of course runes if you have any. Finally, using a Bold Hunter's Mark (bought relatively cheap from the Hunter's Dream) to respawn the enemies, and taking advantage of the short loading time for this area, there's a minimum of 45 seconds per run, making this method extremely useful.
- Having decent item discovery can allow you to use your flamethrower virtually non-stop due to the high drop rate of quicksilver bullets. Since the students deal massive durability damage, using this strategy will help avoid needless trips to the Hunter's Dream.
- Very nice place to farm Quicksilver Bullets as well.
- Communion - in a chest down the hall, and across on the second floor above a lecture hall.
- Anti-clockwise Metamorphosis - from spider 1st floor
- Lecture Theatre Key - from dead body - 1st floor
- Student Uniform - from dead body. 1st floor
- Augur of Ebrietas - chest, 1st floor.
- Red Jelly - chest on 1st floor.
- Great One's Wisdom - After exhausting dialogue with Patches the Spider it might happen he commits suicide and when you go back you get the item.
- Blood Stone Chunk - On a dead end in 2nd Floor.
- Sedative - Round room 2nd Floor
- Slime Scholar
- Slime Student with water cannon - shoots slightly exploding projectiles.
- Church Giant - Flaming Fists
To reach this location, let the Lesser Amygdala in the church to the right of the Grand Cathedral kill you while having the Tonsil Stone in your inventory. You'll see a cutscene then you'll be deposited next to the lamp on the first floor of the Lecture Building. Alternatively you can get to the Lecture Room 2nd floor by beating the One Reborn, and just past him through Advent Plaza, there is a mummy that you can inspect that teleports you to the 2nd floor lamp of the Lecture Building.
If you came in at the First Floor
You'll wake up in a side room with a lamp. There's nothing else in here, so light the lamp and then head through the door. Directly opposite you is another door, if you interact with it you'll get some slightly demented dialogue from Patches The Spider. Once he's finished his little speech head back into the main room. There are two doors on either side of the room, the door on the right can't be opened from this side, so instead head left.
In this next room, there'll be a collection of desks but nothing of note, so head through the other door in this room. Prepare for a jump scare as when you walk in the room a Slime Scholar will fall on top of you and deal some damage. Fortunately he only has a small about of HP, so kill him and heal up. There is a wheelchair at the front of the room with the Lecture Theater Key and a body in the middle of the room with the Student Set. Head out the other set of doors which will bring you out at the end of the main room. Enter the double doors to be transported to Nightmare Frontier.
Open side areas for items. Get past the giant and find a ladder to access first floor and meet a spider NPC, to open a shortcut.
Exiting the building on the second floor leads to Nightmare of Mensis.
Exiting the building on the first floor leads to the Nightmare Frontier.