Vermin is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne. It was added with Patch 1.07.
- Crush this item to obtain +1 rank in the covenant The League
- Can be sold for 300 Blood Echoes
- Obtained by completing a successful co-op session as a phantom whilst wearing the Impurity rune.
- Additionally if you are not a member of the league, but complete a co-op session with another phantom who is, you may receive one.
- You may also obtain Vermin for completing Chalice Dungeon objectives as a phantom whilst wearing the rune.
- Some Old Hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare can drop Vermin. Those hunters do not respawn, so a total of 3 vermin can be obtained this way.
- One Vermin can be obtained by slaying Ludwig with Valtr summoned, provided Valtr survives.
- Another Vermin can be obtained in the same way by having Valtr survive the fight with Laurence.
- Successful co-op session meaning being summoned as a Confederate. The host does not get one vermin after co-op session, you must be the Phantom.
- There is currently a bug that will only count as +1 to the covenant, if you were to consume multiples of this item at once.
- Was able to obtain Vermin in the first level of the first Pthumerian Chalice Dungeon, without wearing any runes. It was dropped by an enemy during a co-op session.
- Seems like being summoned and defeating a boss with a Confederate still gives Vermin even with no Impurity equipped.
- Despite Old Hunter Yamamura being a summonable Confederate for the fight with Living Failures you do not get a Vermin for successfully completing the fight with him. Could be a possible bug.
- Relevant lore theories exist under The Mysteries of Cainhurst Garb & Architecture.