Antidote is a consumable Item in Bloodborne
- Single use to remove poison and poison build-up
- 300 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 600 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 1,300 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 2,300 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Sword Hunter Badge
- Dropped by Carrion Crows
- 4x Cathedral Ward, after taking a ladder down and up a set of broken stairs under the altar passageway to Old Yharnam.
- 1x Cathedral Ward, before the entrance to the Forbidden Woods, at Alfred's second location.
- 3x Old Yharnam, in the first building after the chaingun triggers.
- 3x Old Yharnam, in the broken part of the first building, with the plank bridge that leads over to a nest of crows.
- 1x Old Yharnam, in the building on the other side of the plank bridge.
- 3x Old Yharnam, in the building with the hanging beast, next to the staircase near the entrance.
- 1x Old Yharnam, at the entrance to the last shortcut, where the wolf beast breaks through the door.
- 3x Old Yharnam, hidden behind the altar in the Church of the Good Chalice.
- 3x Forbidden Woods, behind the windmill next to the lamp.
- ?x Forbidden Woods, in the cave with the path to Iosefka's Clinic, close to the dog cages.
- Player note 1
Trivia goes here