Lead Elixir is a consumable Item in Bloodborne.
|"A heavy, syrupy liquid medicine.
Temporarily shifts weight to make deflection of attacks easier, but must be used with care, as it also slows movement with no change to defense.
Its recipe for this mysterious concoction is unknown, but some postulate that it materializes only within the most desperate nightmares."
- Provides resistance to hit stun allowing you to attack through enemy attacks for 30 seconds.
- Drastically reduces movement speed.
- Dodges are unaffected.
- Can not be used while other personal buffs are active.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight.
- Dropped from Giant Lost Children.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Young Yharnam Girl there.
- 3x Cathedral Ward, inside the building with the bath fountain, where you can enter Yahar'Gul.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a ledge near the lamp, next to the first silverbeast.
- 3x Nightmare Frontier, on the bottom ledge of a cliff, right below the Brain Trust.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a coprse in the swamp where Patches kicks you down.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a corpse near a small bridge, through the tunnel above the gravestone shortcut.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, 1 dropped by each of the NPC hunters.
- 2x Nightmare of Mensis, ground floor, on a corpse next to the elevator in the big hall.
- Dropped by Labyrinth Mole in Chalice Dungeons.
- Despite of what the description indicates it reduces physical and critical damage by half. 
- Reduces by half elemental damage caused by infused melee weapons.
- Spells and firearms bypass the damage reduction.
- Parries and visceral attacks are not affected.
- When landing a hit with Chikage's 2 handed mode the hit won't bounce and it wont get interrupted. Chikages damage is reduced by half.
- Similar to Iron Flesh from Dark Souls