Lost Children of Antiquity are enemies that guard the walls of Cainhurst Castle in Bloodborne. Their ashen skin and perfect stillness recall a stone gargoyle. Sometimes they will swoop down from a tower, but most often they will be crouching on the walls, motionless, seeking to blend in with the snowy stonework of the castle. They have slashing and screeching attacks, but are also quite prone to collapsing if interrupted.
- Their defenses are lower when they are static
- Approaching them without sound and surprising them with attacks is effective
- If you distance yourself, they will perform a slashing scream attack with significant and deceptive range.
- Screech attacks deal physical damage.
|Cainhurst Castle||908||832 ~ 910||(x2) Drop%||(x1) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Isz Gravestone Chalice Dungeons||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- These enemies make Cainhurst the second-best place to farm Blood Stone Chunks.
- Gargoyles have 3 toes on each foot and 5 fingers on each wing.