Old Hunter Henriett is a NPC in Bloodborne
- Cannot be killed
- Can be summoned for the fights with Vicar Amelia and Ludwig the Accursed/The Holy Blade.
- You can find Henriett's summon for Vicar Amelia near the ladder that leads to the numbing mist in Cathedral Ward, just up the stairs outside the front door of Oedon Chapel. She can also be summoned for Ludwig, to the left just down the stairs beside the Nightmare Church lamp.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
- Uses the kirkhammer and the repeating pistol, and wears the caped hunter set and the top hat.
- Interestingly, she is the only female Old Hunter who can be summoned.
| Adella the Nun | | Alfred | | Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods | | Arianna | | Brador | | Djura | | Eileen the Crow | | Father Gascoigne | | Fishing Hamlet Priest | | Gehrman | | Gilbert | | Henryk | | Iosefka | | master willem | | Messengers | | Old Hunter Yamamura | | Old Hunters | | Patches the Spider | | Plain Doll | | Saint Adeline | | Simon the Harrowed | | Skeptical Man | | Suspicious Beggar | | Valtr | | Young Yharnam Girl (Viola's Daughter) |
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I could never bring myself to summon her. Seeing some frail chick wielding Yharnams Mjolnir is ridiculous
The Cleric Beast.
Her sign is not appearing to me, can someone tell me why?
She was explendid in the Vicar’s fight. Managed to stagger the boss 2 or 3 times for me to do the visceral attack. Defeated Amelia first try.
Does the "cannot be killed" refer to the fact that the player is unable to kill her since you can only summon her as an old hunter and cannot meet the real "her" in the game?
She cannot be summoned until you talk to the residents in the lower street, where you offer sanctuary to Arianna and Skeptical Man. After doing that, the summon point appears right next to the ladder.
Henriett is the dumbest piece of shit to ever exist, she doesn’t fucking heal when she needs to and the first time I summoned her died to the church giant in one hit
She can be killed, and quite easily at that.
She can be killed. Died about half way through the Vicar Amelia fight every time for me.
I managed to get her killed
by exploring to the right of the Vicar Amelia door; she got stuck on a rock while I murdered some birds on a roof, so I descended the nearby stairs and lured some hooded dude with an electric weapon up them. He knocked her off the rock, their fight took them off the roof, and she got cornered by him and another goon. When I ran down there, I got a message saying “Old Hunter Henriett has been killed” and the two guys started going for me. I ran like hell, and going back into the Hunter’s Dream in the Cathedral Ward reset her summon.