|Cathedral Ward||118 Blood Echoes
3x Pungent Blood Cocktail
Narrow Minded Man or Skeptical Man is an NPC in Bloodborne.
"You think I'm an easy mark? Yeah? Well, give me your best shot."
Narrow Minded Man Information
- After the Hunter has interacted with Arianna and given her a safe location to go, the Skeptical Man will ask the Hunter what lies they have for him. He then informs them to give him their best shot, where the player will be prompted to give him the location of a shelter or withhold the information.
- The Skeptical Man will go to the opposite location of the one he is told. If you wish for him to survive, tell him to go to Iosefka's Clinic. He will arrive at the Oedon Chapel instead.
- Once in Oedon Chapel, he frequently dispenses bits of advice that relate to the feelings of the NPCs you've collected, however, the truth is always the opposite of what he says.
- Drops 118 Blood Echoes and 3x Pungent Blood Cocktail if killed.
- Drops 3x Pungent Blood Cocktail when changed into a Passive Celestial Emissary in Iosefka's Clinic.
Narrow Minded Man Location
- "Ah you, the swindlin' offcomer. Did you really think that'd work? There's no fooling me. Now, off with ya, you heard me? Go away! I can't stand the stench of your lyin' breath."
- "I'll spare you one nugget of advice. Beware the lady of the night. I can see it in her eyes. She deeply resents the young saint. She hears people whisper. She knows what people think of her. Yes, she despises the saint for having what she doesn't. Bloody wench, they shoulda moved her on ages ago." (Refers to Arianna and Adella the Nun, In reality, it is Adella who is jealous of Arianna, and will kill her if you accept Arianna's blood in front of her enough times.)
- "I'll spare you one nugget of advice. Beware the blind man. They're the biggest seeds at the bottom of the bloody food chain. And he's here acting like he owns the place! He's not to be trusted. What's he want with all those people anyway? That little weasel has a murky past, I'm tellin' ya!" (Refers to the Chapel Dweller and their request to the Hunter to invite people to Oedon Chapel.)
- The Skeptical Man is incredibly distrustful of hunters and accuses the Hunter of attempting to deceive him. As such, when asking the Hunter where they recommend to go for safety, he'll take the opposite of your advice.
- His attire can be found on the streets below the Healing Church workshop tower. He also wears Gehrman's Hunter Trousers.
- Will periodically provide the Hunter with tidbits of advice. In each case, the exact opposite of his advice is true.
- His voice actor is Lee Whitlock.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!