Blood of Adeline is a consumable item in Bloodborne.
|"Blood taken from Adeline, patient of the research hall.
Restores HP, then continues to rejuvenate HP for some time.
Adeline was originally one of the Blood Saints who received treatment by the Church to cultivate worthy blood. Adeline's was one of the few cases that turned out favorably."
Blood of Adeline Usage
- Restores HP, then continues to rejuvenate HP for some time. (45 seconds)
- This character is located on the first floor within the Research Hall. The room must be accessed from the other side through a path on the upper floors. She is the creature bound to the chair with an enlarged head.
- A gift from Adeline after you have given her one of three Brain Fluid.
- You may only carry one at any time, but she will refresh your supply after consuming it, however once you received the Milkweed rune, she dies afterward.
- The amount of HP restored with Blood of Adeline is adequate and should not be used in emergencies, however the gradual HP rejuvenation is more than useful.
- Saint Adeline will not give you her blood if you possess the "Blood of Adella" item or "Blood of Arianna" item. Remove the other blood items to receive your gift.
Trivia- - -
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These bloods are so useless. I really dont get the point of having to carry around 1 consumable pot
you can actualy revive her with madaras whistle after she gives you the milkweed although she wont talk to me anymore
"The amount of HP restored with Blood of Adeline is adequate and should not be used in emergencies, however the gradual HP rejuvenation is more than useful." The sentence doesn't make sense, it looks like the word inadequate should have been used instead.
What's the deal with not being able to carry all three bloods? Seriously? Even the nun, whom hates the ***** (and will even kill the ***** if you get three bottles from her) gives you her blood while you carry the other. Also, why can't we stockpile them in the storage so they aren't in our inventory? They aren't even that good so that just makes my point even more. I just had to use both Adella's and Arianna's blood just to get Adeline's... Useless...
Why do all of the blood ladies have such similar names? I feel there must be a hidden meaning behind this.