Vicar of the Cosmos is an enemy in The Old Hunters DLC.
An incredibly powerful enemy, matched only by the Red-Eyed Hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare.
There are a total of three, one defends the burning cleric beast (Laurence) and the other two are stationed in front of the Ludwig boss battle.
They come in two variations: Armed with an axe and armed with a giant Church Cannon
-Axe-wielder: Despite their heavy appearance they are fast and unpredictable enemies. Once their health reaches 50% they will summon an arcane shockwave and their attacks will then be accompanied by small arcane pulses, increasing their range and damage.
They are also capable of sprouting giant tentacles from their "head" to grab you with. This attack also deals arcane dmg and has excellent tracking.
-Cannon-wielder: More predictable than the axe-wielder and has no access to magical attacks. His Church Cannon does not have the range of the cannon used by the Undead Giants but is still very deadly. When you get close to him he can swipe at you with his cannon.
- The first vicar you encounter can take heavy damage from the 2 Huntsmen in front of the cathedral, if you let the fight continue. You can also try summoning the bell ringing woman as she attracts the vicar allowing you to sneak past.
- The vicars near Ludwig are best engaged from the Nightmare Church as you can then sneak up on the cannon-vicar and take him out first.
- Great results can be gained from attacking their rear with a charged attack.
|One in the nightmare chapel||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Two before Ludwig (one with cannon)||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- They have features of the Bed of Chaos (Dark Souls) and The Old One (Demons' Souls).
- They look like a giant version of the Brainsucker but oddly enough they're not Kin.
- The markings on their axe resemble those on the Kirkhammer.
- The official name of this enemy is "Nightmare Executioner ".