Church Giants are an enemy in Bloodborne.
Church Giants (also known as Chapel Giants) in Bloodborne are large enemies that tower above the Hunter. The church controls the ministration of healing blood, aided by this large servant. Terrifying Giants, its expression is vacant and lacking intelligence, its skin pallid, its huge form oddly thin. It screams as it swings its silver weapon. A bell hangs from its neck, possibly warning nearby citizens of Yharnam to stay indoors or to keep track of this giant that does not seem capable of speech. Possible experiments of the church.
These enemies come in several variations
- Wielding an axe
- Wielding a ball and chain
- Unarmed with flaming fists
- Unarmed(Forbidden Woods)
- Stand close to the back of these enemies and dodge when they're about to swing.
- When they use their heavy slam attacks, one of their bones will protrude from their arm/leg (varies with their weapon type). The bone has a small hit-box, but hitting it before the giant can stand up will provide an opening for a Visceral Attack.
- Giants are not only slow but also very clumsy. If you stick to their fronts, some attacks will miss as the giant is too tall.(Sides or back is still better)
|Cathedral Ward||705||718||2||(1 to 2)||??||1|
|Lecture building||??||??||??||(drops 1 chunk, rare)||1||??|
|Upper Cathedral Ward(needs confirmation)||??||??||??||??||??||??|
- If you have beat Vicar Amelia and interact with the skull of Lawrence, causing the moon cycle to progress, they will rest on one spot asleep rather than patrol.
- Though slow, they have lots of life. Dont be greedy w combos and save enough for a dodge. Dodge to the side or forward is better than backwards.