|Enemy Type||Neither Beast nor Kin|
|Health||705 ~ 1023|
|Drops||Blood Stone Shard, Blood Vial, Blue Elixir (rare)
718 ~2711 Blood Echoes
|Weak||Physical (all) & Blood|
|Strong||Bolt, Arcane, Fire|
Church Giants are an enemy in Bloodborne.
Church Giants (also known as Chapel Giants) in Bloodborne are large enemies that tower above the Hunter. The church controls the ministration of healing blood, aided by this large servant. Terrifying Giants, its expression is vacant and lacking intelligence, its skin pallid, its huge form oddly thin. It screams as it swings its silver weapon. A bell hangs from its neck, possibly warning nearby citizens of Yharnam to stay indoors or to keep track of this giant that does not seem capable of speech. Possible experiments of the church.
Church Giant Information
These enemies come in several variations
- Wielding an axe
- Wielding a ball and chain
- Unarmed with flaming fists
- Unarmed (Forbidden Woods)
- Stand close to the back of these enemies and dodge when they're about to swing.
- When they use their heavy slam attacks, one of their bones will protrude from their arm/leg (varies with their weapon type). The bone has a small hit-box, but hitting it before the giant can stand up will provide an opening for a Visceral Attack.
- Giants are clumsy, as well as being slow. If you stick to their fronts, some attacks will miss as the giant is too tall. Sticking to the side or back of the giant is still a recommended strategy.
|Cathedral Ward||705||718||2||(1 to 2)||??||1|
|Lecture building||??||??||??||(drops 1 chunk, rare)||1||??|
|Upper Cathedral Ward(needs confirmation)||??||??||??||??||??||??|
Notes & Trivia
- If you have beaten Vicar Amelia and interacted with the skull of Lawrence, causing the moon cycle to progress, they will rest on one spot asleep, rather than patrol.
- Though slow, they have lots of life. Dont be greedy with combos and save enough stamina for a dodge. Dodging to the side or forward is better than backwards
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Mfs be like just "dodge lol" yeah dodge that mother****er with that giant ball you ****
- they have white church hunter's attire, meaning they where church hunters - possible a experiment of the church to kill beasts - they look much like pthumerians. so do the other npcs with white garbs and cane in cathedral ward. (possibly meaning they experimented with pthumerian blood or even hybrids between humans and pthumerians taken from the labyrinths, white skin, black deep eyes, hairless, they did not turn into beasts.)
doesn it also spawn in nightmare lecture building?
He drops 3 blood vials in cathedral ward
He drops 1 blue elixir in cathedral ward