Foreign Set is an Attire or Armor in Bloodborne.
Foreign Set Information
"Hood/Clothing/Bandage/Trousers worn upon awakening to the nightmare of blood and beasts.
Perhaps its wearer had to stay out of sight, and travel by cover of darkness.
Without memory, who will ever know?"
Foreign Set Location
- Starting Equipment
- Has the weakest stat among all attires. Should be replaced by the first substitute the player finds (the Hunter Set can quickly be found in the Central Yharnam sewers)
- The description suggests this attire came outside Yharnam.
- It is loosely based on Nikola Tesla's clothing, minus the hood and cape.
- Brador's Set is a variant of this attire covered with beast hide and blood.
- Obtained from the start (only once !!!), if you sell it you will never get it back. (Fashion Borne)
Foreign Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Sold this of course first chance since i always act like souls/echos/runes are going to be hard to come by in these ganes. Derp.
Those droopy suspenders make me irrationally angry. This set would be a 10/10 if it had an option to put the suspenders on like the two separate Hunter sets
Love how you mentioned fashionborne, lol
do i need to own this to get the trophy? i sold it and im very nervous.
It's a pity it has the weakest stats in the game, because it looks so ***** cool.
Had a hell of a tym finishing the game with just this attire
Where is location