Patch 1.04 - May 25th 2015
From an early stream - preview notes:
- Password matching can now be done regardless of level.
- Password matching can now be done even if registered to a different oath.
- Quicksilver bullets and blood vials can now be stored up to 600 (the previous limit was 99) in the storage in Hunter’s Dream.
- Weapons and hunter tools have been tweaked, it will be mostly buffs.
- A bug of the Rifle Spear has been fixed. (Flat Arcane Blood Gem no longer affects Rifle Spear gun damage)
- A bug with Blood Gem Imprints has been fixed.
- Boss rewards in the Chalice Dungeons will be improved, they will now drop blood gems randomly.
- Chalice dungeons will now include Blood Stone Shards at Depth 1, Twin Blood Stone Shards at Depth 2, Twin Blood Stone Shards and Blood Stone Chunks at Depth 3, Blood Stone Chunks at Depth 4 and Blood Stone Chunks and Blood Rocks at Depth 5.
- Passwords now work efficiently with opposing covenants (easy organized PvP finally!)
- Beasthood bar is now much easier to fill up. This also works with Beast claws, as they were buffed accordingly
- Rifle Spear shotgun glitch fixed. Was also buffed slightly in terms of damage.
- Kirkhammer stamina consumption reduced
- Logarius' Wheel stamina consumption reduced
- Hunter's bone bullet consumption reduced to 4, duration now buffed. It lasts about 16 seconds or so.
- Tiny Tonitrus arcane scaling and damage buffed
- A Call Beyond buffed, tracking improved
- Augur of Ebrietas arcane scaling buffed
- All casting damage during riposte buffed
- Choir bell bullet consumption reduced, effect now scales accordingly to arcane stat
- Insight store now only requires 1 insight, huzzah!
- Short root chalice is now sold there for 10 insight.
- You can now buy Blood Stone Chunks at the Insight Store in Hunter's Dream for 30 Insight each.
- You can now buy lost and uncanny weapons at messenger baths in chalice dungeons
- Summon HP in cursed dungeons now scales accordingly down to 50% (Used to be 65)
- Summons now spawn at lamp instead of randomly in the pits of hell with some mob
- Fixed frame rate drops during co-op
- Fast moving enemies will no longer "Warp" around during online play.
- Options can now be accessed via title screen
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It also removed weight penalties for stamina generation
Using Small Resonant Bell with a password frequently causes the game to disconnect from the servers
I have noticed something on the game that is still not yet on the list... While playing online (since i don't know or have tested if this also happens when playing offline, although i think it still does), after i failed to kill one of those little Loot Enemies, i started to clear out the area so that i could exit the game, return to the menu and go back in again so that i would be standing near the little guy. For my BIG and quite dreadful suprise, i found myself surrounded by ALL the enemies i had killed before exiting the game, with them having respawned all around me once i got back... Now, i don't know if that is supposed to happen or not but, since it started to happen to me AFTER this patch, i'm gonna assume it was one of their so called "fixes" which, in this case, kinda sucks in case you want to exit the game without pausing for a bit, afraid of being invaded, you will just come back to find out you have to kill every single enemy again, even though you didn't die (and, of course, makes killing the little guys THAT much harder)... Well, anyways, i just wanted to let people know of this, since i think it should be added up there or someone should just check out if the same is happening to them too. :S
Fast moving enemies still warp around like magician.
Is the fps really better during MP? The fps in this game is pretty god awful. Would love to see a patch even it out.
Seems like they're making the game even easier with this patch; which is a mistake in my opinion. Hopefully they'll make New Game + (and beyond) more of a challenge in future patches.
So can a level 50 pvp a 100 or what?
This is the expansion content. 3 GB?