Numbing Mist is a projectile Item in Bloodborne.
- Targets hit cannot restore HP with blood vial for 30 seconds.
- 2 Insight (Base Price)
- 2 Insight (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 2 Insight (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 2 Insight (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 2 NG+
- Drops from the Bloodsucking Beasts in the Cainhurst Castle courtyard.
- Drops from the Indentured Chevaliers in the Cainhurst Castle libraries.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight each after obtaining the Cainhurst Badge.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Lonely Old Woman there.
- 6x Cathedral Ward, at the top of the ladder behind the gate by the Wooden Shield.
- 2x Cainhurst Castle, beside the well in the courtyard.
- 4x Cainhurst Castle, next to the bloated tick in the courtyard.
- 4x Cainhurst Castle, follow the path to the right of the castle entrance.
- Prevents Hunters, including other players such as in PvP, from healing.
- Stops Vicar Amelia from healing.
- Certain hostile NPC hunters (most notably the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst) will use this item against the player.
- While the player is affected by numbing mist, they can still heal with the Choir Bell.
- Especially helpful if you are having trouble with NPC Hunters in high level (cursed) chalice dungeons. Usually they have their back to you at first, so back-stab and riposte, and while they're getting up, hit them with a Numbing Mist. If they're facing you but haven't seen you yet, use a Blue Elixir to get behind them and use the above tactic.
- Similar to Lloyd's Talisman from Dark Souls