Numbing Mist is a projectile Item in Bloodborne.
Numbing Mist Usage
- Targets hit cannot restore HP with blood vial for 30 seconds.
- 2 Insight (Base Price)
- 2 Insight (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 2 Insight (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 2 Insight (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 2 NG+
- Drops from the Bloodsucking Beasts in the Cainhurst Castle courtyard.
- Drops from the Indentured Chevaliers in the Cainhurst Castle libraries.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight each after obtaining the Cainhurst Badge.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Lonely Old Woman there.
- 6x Cathedral Ward, at the top of the ladder behind the gate by the Wooden Shield.
- 2x Cainhurst Castle, beside the well in the courtyard.
- 4x Cainhurst Castle, next to the bloated tick in the courtyard.
- 4x Cainhurst Castle, follow the path to the right of the castle entrance.
- Prevents Hunters, including other players such as in PvP, from healing.
- Stops Vicar Amelia from healing.
- Certain hostile NPC hunters (most notably the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst) will use this item against the player.
- While the player is affected by numbing mist, they can still heal with the Choir Bell.
- Especially helpful if you are having trouble with NPC Hunters in high level (cursed) chalice dungeons. Usually they have their back to you at first, so back-stab and riposte, and while they're getting up, hit them with a Numbing Mist. If they're facing you but haven't seen you yet, use a Blue Elixir to get behind them and use the above tactic.
- Similar to Lloyd's Talisman from Dark Souls
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The Numbing Mist do sound like Arsenic, which has a vaporization point of 615 °C, they both share a pale/silver color, both causes peripheral neuropathy, which causes numbness.
Numbing mist + invasions in nightmare of mensis == hours of fun
Weird. I got hit with this and the only thing that happened was linkin park started playing in the background
Does this counter the tear stone gem?
Does this also disable the rally effect?
a dark souls boy made a part of this I know be cause of "backstab" and "riposte"
meaning if you miss, bam there goes 2 insight
o you actually have to get the cainhurst hunter badge for it to become available in the insight shop? ´cause I can`t seem to unlock it with a second char of mine, only difference i see is that i havent become part of the vilebloods and i d rather not kneel in front of that pinky pulp of undead queen flesh on those throne room walls ...
what button is attack
got invaded by a player who constantly healed. He had a lot of HP so instead of taking the riposte after parrying him I tossed a bottle on him. The effects are long lasting and when they try to heal the animation is a lot longer allowing you to punish them for trying to heal. Easy kills