Rope Molotov Cocktail
Rope Molotov Cocktail is a consumable throwable Item in Bloodborne.
Rope Molotov Cocktail Usage
- Can be thrown behind the player to cause fire damage
- 400 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 900 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 1,700 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Powder Keg Hunter Badge
- Can be found randomly in chalice dungeons.
- Can be purchased once you obtain the Powder Keg hunter Badge.
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
its useless in fight if you have LHS for crowd control
"... Thought to cleanse *Impunity" *impurity