Tempering Blood Gemstone
Fire Blood Gemstone is a waning Blood Gem in Bloodborne. They can be slotted in to waning Blood Gem Imprint slots in weapons to add an effect to a weapon. Blood Gems require the Blood Gem Workshop Tool and can be slotted and unslotted at the Workshop.
Fire Blood Gemstone Usage
- Fire ATK UP%
- This Gemstone comes in Radial, Triangular, and Waning forms
- If used in a weapon with only physical damage, it will convert all physical damage into fire damage, then give the listed bonus. The weapon will no longer gain damage from Strength or Skill and will instead scale solely with Arcane
- If used in a weapon that already has fire damage, this gemstone will give the listed bonus to fire damage
- If used in in conjunction with a gem that gives bolt damage, the Fire Blood Gemstone will overwrite the bolt gemstone's effect
- If used in conjunction with a gem that gives arcane damage, the arcane gemstone will overwrite this gemstone's effect
- If used on a weapon that naturally has partial arcane or lightning damage, the Fire Blood Gemstone will have no effect
- (Uncommon) Tier 6-7 Waning can be farmed as drops from the Werebeasts in Nightmare Frontier.
- (Rare) Tier 6-7 Radial and Triangular can be farmed from the Werebeasts in Nightmare Frontier.
- (Common) Tier 11+ can be found from Werewolves in Loran Chalice Dungeons.
- Abyssals maybe from watchdog as layer 3 boss in a depth 5 chalice
- (5) Ailing Loran Chalice, first floor of first labyrinth. Random drop from Wolf Beast. Guaranteed drop from Scurrying Beast.
- (6) Great Isz Chalice, rare drop from Brainsucker boss. (Confirm please? Seems unusual to get fire gems in waning form from a Brainsucker, was this an off-shape drop?)
- Dropped by Loran Silverbeast in Nightmare Frontier, Nightmare of Mensis and Loran Chalice Dungeons, both as a common mob and as a boss.
- Dropped by Werewolves in Loran Chalice Dungeons.
- Dropped by Pthumerian Undead in Loran Chalices.
- Dropped by Beast Patient and the stronger Cloaked Beast in Loran Chalices.
- Dropped by Loran Cleric in Loran Chalices.
- Dropped by Eye Collector in any Chalice Dungeon.
- Dropped by Beast-possessed Soul, only as a boss enemy in Loran Chalices, otherwise he usually drops triangulars.
- Dropped by Labyrinth Madmen in Loran Chalices, the fire sickle variant drops them more often.
||Fire ATK UP%||Effect 2||Curse||Location|
|Fire Blood Gemstone (1)||1||-||-|
|Fire Blood Gemstone (2)||5||-||-|
|Fire Blood Gemstone (3)||8||+8.4%||
|Fire Damp Blood Gem (4)||11||-||-|
|Fire Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||+12.6%||-|
|Fire Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||-||-|
|19||+15.2%||-Add slow poison effect +2.7|
|Fire Abyssal Blood Gem||20||-||-|
|Cursed Fire Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||-||-|
|Cursed Fire Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||-||-|
|Cursed Fire Abyssal Blood Gem||20||-||-|
- Trivia goes here