Bolt Blood Gemstone
Bolt Blood Gemstone is a Waning, Radial, and Triangle Blood Gem in Bloodborne. Blood Gems require the Blood Gem Workshop Tool and can be slotted and unslotted at the Workshop.
Bolt Blood Gemstone Usage
- Boltt ATK UP +%
- Like all elemental gems, these gems will replace physical damage and scaling (unless the weapon has split damage) to the respective type and will then scale with your arcane stat.
- Kin are weak to bolt damage.
- (2) Can be farmed as Waning, Radial, and Triangle drops from the Loran Silverbeasts in Nightmare Frontier in first playthrough. Untested in NG+ or higher.
- (5) Waning drops rarely from Were-Men in beginning of Ailing Loran Chalice
- Abyssal can be dropped by Loran Darkbeast in Lower Loran Chalice.
- Player note 1
- Trivia goes here
||Bolt ATK UP||Effect 2||Curse||Location|
|Bolt Damp Blood Gem (4)||11||-||-|
|Bolt Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||-||-|
|Bolt Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||-||-|
|Bolt Abyssal Blood Gem||20||+15.8%||
||Loran Darkbeast in Lower Loran Chalice]|
|Cursed Bolt Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||-||-|
|Cursed Bolt Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||-||-|
|Cursed Bolt Abyssal Blood Gem||20||-||-||Loran Darkbeast in Lower Loran Chalice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
But my question is if there are any that ADD shock and don't just increase it or convert damage to shock. There are fire gems that add fire damage, and I've tested it on my Burial Blade to find that it does add fire damage along with the physical and arcane damage.
If you're looking for Cursed Abyssals, I got one from here: zsc2drfn (proof: It's a Lower Loran Chalice, thankfully the first two bosses aren't too hard but there's plenty of NPC Hunters to watch out for, naturally most stuff will one or twoshot you. The Camerabeast to deal with at the end is probly the hardest, it took quite attempts for me at ~BL160. Best of luck!
You can get these from the naked fat dudes that like to roll around a lot too, got one in the very first chalice dungeon
There is one for i think 16% in normal ng after rom i think in hypogean goal? Cant remember... I know i had found one though.