Pulsing Blood Gem
Pulsing Blood Gemstone Usage
- HP continues to recover
- Weapon must be equipped and in the active weapon slot for the effect to work. (in other words, the weapon must be presently visible on you character)
- HP Recovery is shown amount x per 3 seconds
- a full +20 HP continues to recover setup thus allows for 1000 HP to be recovered in 2.5 minutes.
- +1 can be found from Loran Silverbeast in Nightmare Frontier.
- +3 can be found form Beast-possessed Soul as a chalice dungeon boss.
- +4 / +5 can be found from Beast Claw Hunters, usually found in Loran dungeons with certain rites uses. Cursed variants as well.
- Dropped by Beast Patient in Loran Chalices
- Dropped by Werewolves in Loran Chalices
- Dropped by Silverbeast in Loran Chalices, Nightmare Frontier and Nightmare of Mensis
- Dropped by Beast Claw Hunter in Loran Chalices
- Dropped by Beast-possessed Soul as a layer boss in Loran Chalices
- Dropped by Loran Silverbeast as a layer boss in Loran Chalices
- Damp description "A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. This particular specimen has a pronounced effect, due to its extended state of dampness. Most wanting blood gems provide rare special effects such as fire, bolt, or healing."
- Trivia goes here
||HP Continues to recover||Effect 2||Curse||Location|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (1)||1||-||-|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (2)||5||-||-|
|6||+1||-||Loran Silverbeast from Nightmare Frontier|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (3)||8||-||-|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (4)||11||-||-|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||-||-|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||-||-|
|19||+3||ATK vs Beasts UP +5%||Beast-possessed Soul|
|Pulsing Abyssal Blood Gem||20||-||-|
|Cursed Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (5)||14|
|Cursed Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (6)||17|
|Cursed Pulsing Abyssal Gem||20|