PLEASE DELETE, HAS BEEN MERGED INTO FIRE BLOOD GEMSTONE
Fire Damp Blood Gem is a material Item in Bloodborne. They can be slotted in to Blood Gem Imprint slots in weapons to add an effect to a weapon. Blood Gems require the Blood Gem Workshop Tool and can be slotted and unslotted at the Workshop
|A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various
properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that
grow on coldblood.
Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools,
but only when of matching shape.
Most waning blood gems provide rare special effects
such as fire, bolt, or healing.
- Fire ATK UP
- This Gemstone comes in Radial, Triangular, and Waning forms
- If used in a weapon with only physical damage, it will convert all physical damage into fire damage, then give the listed bonus. The weapon will no longer gain damage from Strength or Skill and will instead scale solely with Arcane
- If used in a weapon that already has fire damage, this gemstone will give the listed bonus to fire damage
- If used in in conjunction with a gem that gives bolt damage, the Fire Damp Blood Gem will overwrite the bolt gemstone's effect
- If used in conjunction with a gem that gives arcane damage, the arcane gemstone will overwrite this gemstone's effect
- If used on a weapon that naturally has partial arcane or lightning damage, the Fire Blood Gemstone will have no effect
- (5) Ailing Loran Chalice, first floor of first labyrinth. Random drop from Wolf Beast. Guaranteed drop from Scurrying Beast.
- (6) Great Ize Chalice, rare drop from Brainsucker boss.
||Fire ATK UP
||Fire ATK UP
||Add Physical ATK
||Adds slow Poison
||Wpn Durability UP
||Phys. UP at full HP
||Charge ATKs UP
||Reduces stamina costs
||Phys. UP near death
||HP continues to recover
||Fire ATK UP +12.1%
||Fire ATK UP +12.6%
||Fire ATK UP +13.7%
Add slow poison effect +2.6
||Fire ATK UP +9.5%
Fire ATK UP +14.7%
|Add Fire ATK +13.5
Add Arcane ATK + 30.4
- Player note 1
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!