Arcane is a elemental damage Status Effect type in Bloodborne.
Sources of Arcane Damage
- Blade of Mercy
- Burial Blade
- Logarius' Wheel
- Amygdalan Arm
- Holy Moonlight Sword
- Kos Parasite
- Augur of Ebrietas
- Empty Phantasm Shell
- Executioner's Gloves
- A Call Beyond
- Blacksky Eye
- Accursed Brew
Arcane tends to be effective against untransformed humanoid enemies, however, a great number of other enemies are suceptible or resistant to it, so one should experiment on a case-by-case basis.
Arcane appears in a variety of different colors and effects, though with no change in functionality.
- Cursed red of the Executioner's Gloves and Logarius' Wheel
- Cursed purple of the Accursed Brew
- Pale lavendar glow of the Blades of Mercy and Empty Phantasm Shell
- Bright blue of the Augur of Ebrietas and Blacksky Eye
- Dull gray of the Burial Blade and Rosmarinus
- Blue-green of the Holy Moonlight Sword