Tempering Blood Gemstone
Pulsing Blood Gem is a material Item in Bloodborne. They can be slotted in to Blood Gem Imprint slots in guns to add an effect to a weapon.
Bloodtinge Gemstone Information
- HP continues to recover
- The recovery rate is 1 tick every 3 seconds. So if you have a +x gem, you will get x hp / 3 seconds
- A fully hp regen slotted setup will regen 4 x 5 = 20 HP every 3 seconds, taking 2.5 minutes to heal 1000 HP.
- Circle Gems can be attached onto Firearms, which allows healing by merely carrying them.
- Increase stamina cost and WPN durability down effects on cursed gems do not affect firearm.
- They can also be attached onto Lost Chikage and Lost Bowblade along with other Radial / Waning / Triangle Gems which provide HP
- Regen combined with the one attacked on Firearm.
- Chalice glyph: n2jdw55p , tall master in first treasure door on left before left. hidden wall in same room btw ;D
- Trivia goes here
|Class||HP continues to recover||Curse||Location|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (1)||1|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (2)||5|
|Pulsing Blood Gemstone (3)||8|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (4)||11|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||Ritual Masters|
|Pulsing Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||+4||Ritual Masters|
|Abyssal Pulsing Blood Gem||20|
|Cursed Damp Blood Gem (5)||14||+4||
|Cursed Damp Blood Gem (6)||17||+5||
Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice
|Cursed Abyssal Blood Gem||20|