Diry Blood Gemstone
Dirty Blood Gemstone is a material Item in Bloodborne. They can be slotted in to Blood Gem Imprint slots in weapons to add an effect to a weapon. Blood Gems require the Blood Gem Workshop Tool and can be slotted and unslotted at the Workshop
Dirty Blood Gemstone Usage
- Adds rapid poison to a Weapon
- This Gemstone can come in Radial, Triangle or Waning styles, but the effects are the same
- Nightmare of Mensis - Dropped by Tormented Nanny
- The version of +21.5 - Dropped by Merciless Watcher (Bosses) in Isz Root Chalice Glyph 5pwujscd
- Due to the attack speed, it is highly recommended to be stacked onto Blade of Mercy.
Chikage is another good candidate for Rapid Poison build due to its 30 default Rapid Poison damage in transformed mode.
- Trivia goes here
|Rating||Adds Rapid Poison Effect||Adds Rapid Poison Effect||Add Physical ATK||Adds slow Poison||Wpn Durability UP||Phys. UP at full HP||Charge ATKs UP||Reduces stamina costs||Phys. UP near death||HP continues to recover|
|4||Add rapid poison effect +2.1|
|7||Add rapid poison effect +5.8||Add rapid poison effect +3.7||Add rapid poison effect +3.7
Add physical ATK +5.4
|8||Add rapid poison effect +9.6|
|17||Add rapid poison effect +21.5||reduce stamina costs 3.3%|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Blades of Mercy has been mentioned, but are Beast Claws good for these type of gems?
"The version of +21.5 - Dropped by Merciless Watcher (Bosses) in Isz Root Chalice Glyph 5pwujscd"
This glyph is no longer available as of this posting. If anybody knows where to find anything better than +10.5, please update