"Hunters are linked by the resonance of bells with special encoded timbres. This inaudible burst disrupts such resonance.
Fire to end cooperation, and prevent further cooperation. Firing this does not disrupt the resonance of a Sinister Bell."
- As a Host, use the Silencing Blank to stop looking for Guests or to dismiss a Guest already in your world. (Note: Using this will not return the 1 Insight spent using the Beckoning Bell.)
- As a Guest, use the Silencing Blank to return to your world.
- After obtaining at least 1 Insight, a group of Messengers will appear near the Plain Doll in the Hunter's Dream and grant you the Silencing Blank as a gift.
- If the player obtains their first Insight while in the dream (by using Madman's Knowledge), the messengers will not appear immediately and requires a zone restart to become available.
- Was known as "Parting Shot" in the Alpha.