Sinister Resonant Bell
Sinister Resonant Bell in Bloodborne is an online item that allows a player to invade another player's world.
- Used to invade other players that have a Bell Maiden present in their world. Also spawns Bell Maidens in areas with undefeated bosses, making the user a potential target for other invaders as well.
- Can be used to invade players a fairly large amount of levels above you, as well as others below you within the co-op range.
- Can be purchased from the Insight Messenger (after buying Small Resonant Bell) if you have 1 Insight. Cost of purchase is 1 Insight.
- Use Silencing Blank to return to your world.
- After invading and the bell icon is still active, you can be invaded or invade again.
- If you were invaded and didn't die, you will continue to be invaded until you silence, die, return to Hunter's Dream, or fight the boss.
- If rung by host in a friendly adversary fight, whether win or lose, you will still have the insight. Meaning if a win occurs simply silence your bell and the insight will be given back to you. If a lost occurs then the insight will be given back when you spawned at lamp.
The level ranges are calculated from the host's perspective.
- Upper Level Limit - A host can be invaded by someone who is 10 + 10% above their own level (level 100 host can be invaded by a level 120 invader at the highest).
- Lower Level Limit - A host can be invaded by someone who is 20 + 20% beneath their own level (level 100 host can be invaded by a level 60 invader at the lowest).