This is a player-created Build for Bloodborne.
- Build Name: The Malformed
- Build Level: 90
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat:
- Link to Bloodborne Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand: Beast Claws (Main), Chikage or Burial Blade (Secondary, but these are somewhat unimportant)
- Left Hand: Any gun (I personally use the Evelyn for the occasional parry, but guns are relatively unimportant in this build)
- Head: Tomb Prospector's Hood
- Chest: Yharnam Hunter Garb
- Hands: Ashen Hunter Gloves
- Legs: Ashen Hunter Trousers
- Items: Beast Roar, Old Hunter Bone
- If you are fighting a group of enemies, go into your secondary form, and begin to rush at the horde. Before you reach them, however, use the Old Hunter Bone to be able to evade attacks quickly. Now, begin using your R1 attacks while continually dashing around the crowd in a circle movement to coral them in a relatively small area, and continue to do this until you run out of stamina. Once your stamina is depleted, use your Beast Roar to knock the crowd on their backs, and charge a R2 attack for when they get up. Continue doing this until the horde is diminished/defeated.
- For large/lone enemies, focus on using your L2 and your backstep+R2 to deal damage.
- On most bosses, circle about the enemy while continually landing uncharged R2's at openings.