This is a player-created Build for Bloodborne
Created by Alva_The_Wayfarer
This build focuses on skill and bloodtinge. Thus, making it very aggressive.
The playstyle is very entertaining while incorporating Fashion-borne for those who enjoy the novelty of it.
- Build Name: Hollowed Soul
- Build Level: 125
- Build Origin: Noble Scion
- Build Gender: Male
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP
- Build Main Stat(s): Skill & Bloodtinge
- Right Hand Weapon: Chikage
- Left Hand Weapon: Fist of Gratia
- Head Attire: Cainhurst Helm
- Chest Attire: Charred Hunter Garb
- Arm Attire: Cainhurst Gauntlets
- Leg Attire: Cainhurst Leggings
- Item Section:
||Sinister Resonant Bell
||Bold Hunter's Mark
||Ring of Betrothal
||Blood of Adeline
Build SummaryThis build is an excellent stand alone character as well as one that could easily venture through NG+. It is equipped with a very powerful and swift trick weapon that is essentially a cross between an eastern katana and european sabre. For best results, the starting class should be Noble Scion and the starting weapons should be the Threaded Cane along with the Hunter Pistol.
- Pure offensive gameplay in offline and online situations
- Can utilize offensive playstyle to its full potential
- Emphasize agility rather than brute force
- Charged attack with this weapon has more priority, thus ensuring health regain upon damage trading
- Sweeping diagonal slashes along with sheath attacks guarantee diversity in approach
- Weapon has more reach when " transformed "
- Weapon has S scaling in its respected attribute
- Reliant on offensive gameplay exclusively
- Can not utilize defensive or supportive tactics efficiently
- Does not utilize firearms in any manner
- Transformation drains health over time
- Weapon may not be enchanted with Fire Paper, Bolt Paper, or Empty Phantasm Shell
- While using this build, it is recommended that you upgrade your equipment to maximum for the best quality
- While using this build, it is recommended to always have at least 10 insight to access the special shop located within the Hunter's Dream
- While using this build, remember that the " Item Section " is all preference so feel free to change it as you play
- While using this build, remember to have " The Old Hunters " expansion downloaded and fully installed prior to playing
- While using this build, enjoy the fact you're cosplaying as my original character Alexander ( This is his Crestfallen Hunter Transformation costume )
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
hey man, this is an atrocity, this is actually funny. More End than Vit. I love you.
It's only my opinion, but with such high Bloodtinge stat one could devastate people in PvP using Evelyn instead of fist of Gratia
Can I use the Beast Claw instead of Fist of Gratia?