This is a player-created Build for Bloodborne
Created by Alva_The_Wayfarer
This build focuses on strength and beasthood. Thus, making it very overwhelming.
The playstyle is very entertaining while incorporating Fashion-borne for those who enjoy the novelty of it.
- Build Name: Cursed Fate
- Build Level: 125
- Build Origin: Cruel Fate
- Build Gender: Male
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP
- Build Main Stat(s): Strength & Beasthood
- Right Hand Weapon: Beast Claw
- Left Hand Weapon: Fist of Gratia
- Head Attire: Bradors Testimony
- Chest Attire: Ashen Hunter Garb
- Arm Attire: Charred Hunter Gloves
- Leg Attire: Charred Hunter Trousers
- Item Section:
||Sinister Resonant Bell
||- - -
||Bold Hunter's Mark
||Ring of Betrothal
||Blood of Adeline
Build SummaryThis build is an excellent stand alone character as well as one who could easily venture through NG+. It is equipped with a very feral and agile trick weapon which essentially transforms its wielder into a ghastly beast. For best results, the starting class should be Cruel Fate and the starting weapons should be the Hunter Axe along with the Blunderbuss.
- Competent offensive gameplay in offline and online situations
- Can utilize both offensive and defensive playstyles
- Emphasize brute force rather than agility
- Charged attack with this weapon has decent priority, thus ensuring some health regain upon damage trading
- Quick wide scratches and powerful leaping attacks guarantee diversity in approach
- Weapon may be enchanted Fire Paper, Bolt Paper, or Empty Phantasm Shell
- Weapon has improved moveset with " Beast's Embrace " specific rune when " transformed "
- Reliant on offensive gameplay exclusively
- Can not utilize supportive tactics efficiently
- Does not utilize firearms in any manner
- Beasthood increases the damage the player receives
- While using this build, it is recommended that you upgrade your equipment to maximum for the best quality
- While using this build, it is recommended to always have at least 10 insight to access the special shop located within the Hunter's Dream
- While using this build, remember that the " Item Section " is all preference so feel free to change it as you play
- While using this build, remember to have " The Old Hunters " expansion downloaded and fully installed prior to playing
- While using this build, enjoy the fact that you're cosplaying as my original character Alexander ( This is his Ghastly Beast Transformation costume )
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!