Cainhurst Helmet is a Head Armor (Attire) in Bloodborne. It is part of the Cainhurst Set.
Cainhurst Helmet Description
"Silver helmet worn by the royal guards who protect Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods at Cainhurst Castle.
This paper-thin silver armor is said to deflect blood of ill-intent, and is what allows the royal guards to capture prey for their beloved Queen, so that one day, she may bear a Child of Blood."
Cainhurst Helmet Information
- Can be purchased from the messengers for 27,000 blood echoes after obtaining the Cainhurst badge from Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods.
- Player notes
- If you angle the camera right you can see a large toothy grin under the top part of the helm.
- Snail Women can be found on the sides of the helmet. Their faces are similar to the statues in Cainhurst.
- What looks like a lock of hair on the front, turns into a centipede like creature at the top of the cranium.
- When looking at it top-down you can see a dragon like creature raising his palm.
- When looking at it top-down (inverted) you can see a cluster of maggots with a face or at least an eye in it.
- The Snail Women are holding strange staffs that...reach into the ground? Spit out fire? Spit out snakes?
- Halfway up at the front of the helmet you should be see a face in wrappings with only the nose showing.
- An unidentified scenery is halfway up at the back of the helmet, could be a man looking at a baby.
- Somewhere there's a small torso holding a head.
- It resembles the Shadow Set Helmet from dark souls 2.
- It bears similarities to some of the real helmets made by Filippo and Francesco Negroli.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
how do you see out of this
sick! mystery of the wolf knight set here
One of the worst helmet designs in the entire SoulsBorne, just like the entire set
The helmet and the grey hair is similar to Griffith's hawk helmet and his hair