Red Messenger Ribbon
Red Messenger Ribbon is a Messenger Skin Item in Bloodborne.
Red Messenger Ribbon Usage
- Changes the appearance of messengers to hold red ribbons. One messenger wears a ribbon and the other messenger have bloody heads instead
- Drops from Pig beast at the end of the Sewers in Central Yharnam as part of the Young Yharnam Girl's quest line.
- The ribbon only drops after completing Young Yharnam Girl's quest line by either giving her the Red Jeweled Brooch or sending her to the church.
- The ribbon is a separate drop from the health vials, but both can drop at the same time/in the same place, making it possible to miss if you have too many vials.
- Only one messenger wears the ribbon, suggesting Young Yharnam Girl became a messenger after being eaten by the pig. (this is very wild speculation and needs reviewing)
- If you go back to the house where you receive the music box after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider, a girl will say that her sister is missing, you can give the Red Messenger Ribbon to her.
- After giving the ribbon to the older sister (After killing Rom) and walking away from the window, the sister can be heard saying that the ribbon is wonderful and giggling. This is likely due to the effects of the Paleblood Moon.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
IMPORTANT!!!! You won't lose the ability to adorn with this bow once you get the white bow, it'll only be gone from your inventory but the messengers can still be adorned and revel as babes
YOU CAN GET ANOTHER RIBBON AFTER GIVING IT TO THE OLDER SISTER, I WENT STRAIGHT TO YHE PIG AND GOT IT.
How do you get the messenger to where the ribbon
It doesent work if you give her the brooch. Fake news.
I could swear that I hear a girl's scream when fighting the boar in the sewer to get the ribbon. Got a bit disturbed by it, to be honest.
I sent her to losefkas clinic. She said she loved me almost as much as mum and dad and even grandad. Didnt give her the red brooch.
Screw this quest and Miyazaki for putting it in...
WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED TO DIE!
Is it normal , after i gave the ribbon to the old sister , I looted another red messenger ribbon on the pig ?
I am a bit skeptical about her being eaten. For one, how do we know the organs were hers? There are other bodies around. Well, yes it was her ribbon but that doesn't mean she died. My theory was that the ribbon was torn from her hair, which would have been painful for her but there could be a slight chance she did survive?
If I killed the pig before I sent her to the chapel can I not complete this quest?
How does only one messenger wearing the ribbon imply that she turned into a messenger? We dont even know what messengers are or where they came from so thats a pretty grand stretch someone is making there
after the little girl died you get it by killing the pig. after killing Rom if you speak to her sister you'll lose this item since you give it to her ( than she'll suicide and you'll get the white ribbon) but if you kill the pig again it will drop this item a second time so you can have both the items
If you go back to the window there will be her brother, if you give him the red one he will be dead on the floor down the ladder and will have the white one with him.
I was led to believe otherwise, but even after turning in the Red Ribbon to the young girl's sister, you can still select "Red Messenger Ribbon" at the stump in the Hunter's Dream. So you can switch between the White and the Red Messenger Ribbon skins, even though the actual item disappears from your Key Items slot in your inventory. Kinda weird.
That is beyond wild speculation xD Technically, I suppose it isn't impossible, but it's more likely that the ribbon is held only by one Messanger because there is only one ribbon.
I got both Ribbons as well. I can provide a Screenshot if nesescary. You can get the White from the big sister's corpse, after telling her to seek shelter in ordeons chapel. She lies dead at the bottom of the ladder later.