Blood of Adeline
is a consumable item in Bloodborne.
|"Blood taken from Adeline, patient of the research hall.
Restores HP, then continues to rejuvenate HP for some time.
Adeline was originally one of the Blood Saints who received treatment by the Church to cultivate worthy blood. Adeline's was one of the few cases that turned out favorably."
Blood of Adeline Usage
- Restores HP, then continues to rejuvenate HP for some time. (45 seconds)
- This character is located on the first floor within the Research Hall. The room must be accessed from the other side through a path on the upper floors. She is the creature bound to the chair with an enlarged head.
- A gift from Adeline after you have given her one of three Brain Fluid.
- You may only carry one at any time, but she will refresh your supply after consuming it, however once you received the Milkweed rune, she dies afterward.
- The amount of HP restored with Blood of Adeline is adequate and should not be used in emergencies, however the gradual HP rejuvenation is more than useful.
- Saint Adeline will not give you her blood if you possess the "Blood of Adella" item or "Blood of Arianna" item. Remove the other blood items to receive your gift.
- - -