- Transforms the player into a celestial Kin form as part of an oath.
- With the Kos Parasite and milkweed rune, the player has unique dodge animations and a slight increase in dodge distance.
- Caryll Rune of the Covenant: Lumenwood Kin
- Small increase in item discovery +10 (Only adds +9 if one has 50 arc and 3 eye runes equipped)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Kos Parasite receives an enhanced moveset, but the rune is required to use it effectively.
- Players receive reduced fall damage while rune is equipped.
- The inscription of the rune resembles the letters H, P and L(in the middle of the H), which could possibly be a reference to H.P. Lovecraft.
- Counterpart to the other transformation rune: Beast's Embrace.
- If you go to the Madman NPC figure at the very start of the fishing hamlet with the milkweed rune equipped, he gives you Accursed Brew.
Improvements for Kos Parasite
- A special tongue / headbutt leap attack (Forward-R2)
- A special Arcane A.O.E. attack (L2) which consumes two Quicksilver Bullets. (Attack may be parried)
- A dashing heavy attack (R2) while transformed will make the character lunge forward with six long tentacles, whipping the target. (Each tentacle hits separately)
- Attacking an enemy from behind with a leap attack will trigger a backstab, allowing for a Visceral Attack.
- During combat, the character will writhe, behaving more as a kin while also using unique dodge animations. (Dodge distance increases slightly)
If you go to the Madman NPC figure at the very start of the fishing hamlet with the milkweed rune equipped, he recites a poem instead, (special dialogue) followed by him granting you the "accursed brew" hunter tool.