Eye is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Make additional discoveries. Boost Discovery stat.
- Versions: +50 / +70 / +100
- (+50) is obtained in Nightmare of Mensis. Spawn at the first lamp and go directly northeast past the yetis and you will find it on a corpse next to the Mergo's Loft: Base Lamp. You can also spawn at the Mergo's Loft: Base Lamp if you have it unlocked and run back towards the yetis and pick it up.
- (+70) is dropped by Ritual Master Willem in Byrgenwerth if killed at any point in the game.
- (+100) is obtained from a Isz Root Chalice (random chance)
Notes & Trivia
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- (+100) Isz Root Chalice along with the use of Foetid, Rotted and Curse Offerings (p3umyztu, layer 1 first bonus room)
- (+100) Isz Root Chalice along with the use of Rotted Offering (ji7y3vu8, layer 1 bonus room before boss)
- (+100) Chalice Glyph: jmph3q6e (Sinister version Layer 1)
- (+100) Chalice Glyph: 42hmimbm (Layer 1 bonus room before boss)
- Apart from a higher chance of getting rare items, the Eye rune can also be used for more trivial farming, like for Blood Vials. Many mobs will drop more of their standard items, and a clean sweep of Central Yharnam can yield 50+ vials with high discovery.
- Appearance is similar to the Elder Sign from the Cthulhu Mythos.