Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
One of the "Lake" runes.
"A secret symbol left by Caryll, runesmith of Byrgenwerth.
This transcription of the Great Ones' inhuman voices ripples like a watery reflection.
This rune means "Lake", and those branded by it enjoy augmented defense.
Great volumes of water serve as a bulwark guarding sleep, and an augur of the eldritch Truth.
Overcome this hindrance, and seek what is yours."
- Increases defense. Physical DMG reduction by +3%/5%/7%
- 3% - From the lamp at Hemwick Charnel Lane you need to go straight until you reach an iron door. If you didn't open it you need to go open it first. Looking at the iron door you need to go right and follow the path until you come back to the iron door from the other side. Then go straight again until you reach the end of the path and you see some kind of ocean. There will be a corpse on a small ledge with the Lake rune.
- 5% - Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice (random chance)
- 7% - Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: aii8vj6a (Layer 1 bonus room before boss room
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: vxnwjixk | Treasure in Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice, F/R/C Cursed Pthumerian Defilement L1, side area before layer boss
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: brkepzqq (Layer 4)
- Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: qtpuhk46 (Layer 1) Before boss room. Also Communion Rune +5 on Layer 2
- Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: 7yc94b3m (Layer 2)