Clawmark is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
| "Clawmark" rune
"A Caryll rune that transcribes inhuman sounds.
The "Clawmark" is an impulse to seek the warmth of blood like a beast. It strengthens visceral attacks, one of the darker hunter techniques.
Although the difference is subtle, Runesmith Caryll describes the "Beast" as a horrific and unwelcome instinct deep within the hearts of men, while "Clawmark" is an alluring invitation to accept this very nature."
- Strengthens Visceral Attacks
- (+10%) Dropped by the Beast Claw npc in Nightmare Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider.
- (+20%) Dropped by a beast Gilbert near the Central Yarhnam Lamp after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider.
- (+30%) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- Fetid Rotted Lower Loran Root Chalice: gz9mmj7y, Layer 1 in the first bonus room
- Lower Loran Root Chalice: x7jri97t, Layer 2 in the bonus zone before the main area
- Fetid Rotted Lower Loran Root Chalice: xf9deybn, Layer 2 side area before main area (also has a Blood Rock in the Layer 1 side area before the boss.)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- The runes stack multiplicatively (tested with the 10% and 20% which gave a 32% increase in damage combined).
- This rune is based on the Magician Tarrot Card.