Arcane Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Arcane Lake Effects
- Increases arcane defense. Arcane damage reduction.
- Versions: +5% / +7% / +10%
- Increases in Arcane defenses are visible in the menu
- Runes stack additively, with a system of diminishing returns.
- When a rune stacks, its effect is reduced by 10% of "what's already there".
- For instance if Arcane defense is already 200, then the increase will be reduced by 20 Arcane defense.
- +10% Arcane defense = +100 Arcane defense, which will become +80 if Arcane defense is already 200.
- (+5%) found on a corpse in Yahar'gul, Unseen Village near the skeleton slug shooters, behind one of the burning corpses on the left wall leading down to the boss area.
- (+7%) is found in Byrgenwerth to the left of the lamp, near the tree with the brainsucker.
- (+10%) is found in Isz Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Arcane Lake + 10% - Chalice Glyph - ydknsnh4 (Layer 1)
- ydknsnh4 (Layer 1) : Bonus Room before the boss (pre-lantern area also has Deep Sea +300 rune). Also 3 easy bosses leads to a Layer 4 main room with 3 Great One Coldblood. Also a Great Lake 5% (first bonus area 3rd layer) and Ludwig's Lost Holy Blade (Layer 4 pre-boss side area).