Corruption is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Continuous healing when near death (lower than 12.5% hp).
- Makes enemy Hunters drop Blood Dregs. (NPC or player)
Wearing this rune will cause all players and enemy hunters to drop Blood Dregs when killed. This also applies when you are summoned, for example being summoned in Old Yharnam while Corruption is equipped could potentially net you two Blood Dregs: one for Djura, and one for the Saw Spear hunter below him.
While this Oath Rune is equipped, attempting to summon or be summoned by a player using the Radiance rune will cause the summoned player to spawn as a hostile summon. When the hostile summon effect triggers, the player who was summoned will spawn with a faintly purple glow instead of a blue one. This can be hard to notice if you aren't looking for it. Hostile summons occupy a summon slot, reducing the total number of other players the host can summon by one, but do not prevent an invader from also showing up. Hostile summons can attack invaders, normal summons, and the host. It is possible for a very unfortunate host to have two hostile summons, in which case the purple summons will be allied with each other and won't be able to attack each other, but can still attack the host and invader. If this happens, the host player will not be able to summon anyone else until one hostile summon is killed to free up the summon slot.
- Associated covenant: Cainhurst Vilebloods
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- If you summon an Executioner, they will turn into a Purple Adversary
- Relevant lore theories exist under The Mysteries of Cainhurst Garb & Architecture and Tarot Cards and Bloodborne.
- Secret area after killing Martyr Logarius at Cainhurst Castle. Wear the Crown of Illusions near the throne to gain access to the hidden room.