Formless Oedon is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Formless Oedon Effects
- Higher Quicksilver Bullet max. Max QS bullets held UP.
- Versions: +1, +2, +3, +4, +5
- (+1) Unlock Iosefka's Clinic as a safe haven and send the young Yharnam girl there. Enter the clinic through the back entrance via the Forbidden Woods and one of the Celestial Mobs will drop this item.
- (+2) Can be obtained in Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice or Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice (random chance).
- (+3) Dropped by Oedon Chapel Dweller in Cathedral Ward
- (+4) After unlocking the elevator behind the door in Cathedral Ward, use it to go up and exit through the opening in the wall, opposite side of entering.
- (+5) Can be obtained in Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice (random chance).
Notes & Trivia
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- One of only two runes to have five different versions (the other being Communion)
- Glyph (+2): vy8hiwxx (First Layer pre-boss side room) Sinister
- Glyph (+2): 868i2ga3 (Third layer pre-boss side room) Fetid & Rotted rites
- Glyph (+5): wikifcsa (First layer) Fetid, Rotted & Cursed rites
- Glyph (+5): 6aima33e (First layer side-room, right after chamber of the seal) Cursed Rite, but no difficult enemies along the way
- Glyph (+5): dm3dhxf5 (Layer 1 before the first lamp) Sinister Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice (Sinister Bell).
- Stacking all three Runes allows one to have up to 4 shots for the Cannon combined with the use of Blood Bullets.