Great Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Great Lake Effects
- Increases all defense types.
- All DMG reduction +3%/ 4%/ 5%
- Increases in defense are visible from the menu
- Runes stack additively, with a system of diminishing returns.
- When a Great Lake rune stacks, its effect is reduced by 5% of "what's already there".
- For instance if Physical defense is already 200, then the increase will be reduced by 10 Physical defense.
- +5% Physical defense = +50 Physical defense, which will become +40 if Physical defense is already 200.
- 3% - Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice (random chance)
- 4% - Upper Cathedral Ward, take a right turn at the top of the stairs above the Lamp.
- 5% - Isz Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Great Lake +3% - Chalice Glyph: 8jv9v6bc (Layer 1 - loot area after locked door)
- Great Lake +3% - Chalice Glyph: qft7c6dw (Layer 2)
- Great Lake +3% - Chalice Glyph: 3j22s3z6 (Layer 3)
- Great Lake +5% - Chalice Glyph: 2tv8fwqa (Layer 1) Fetid+Rotted, bonus dungeon after opening the boss gate
- Great Lake +5% - Chalice Glyph: 8bk4dtfk (Layer 3), Fetid+Rotted (Side Passage before Layer 2 Lantern)
- Great Lake +5% - Chalice Glyph: 7zvhn7dw (Layer 1) Sinister Izs Root Chalice with SInsiter bell rite. 1° bonus room, go up the ladder.
Trivia goes here