Blood Rapture is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
| "Blood Rapture" rune.
A Caryll rune that transcribes inhuman sounds. "Blood Rapture" is the raw euphoria of the warmth of blood.
Restores HP with visceral attacks, one of the darker hunter techniques.
This rune resonates with servants of the Queen, carrier of the Child of Blood, who yearn for their Queen's blood with little hope of requitement.
For them, they find solace in "Blood Rapture", that serves as a surrogate for their desires."
- Visceral attacks restore health.
- Versions: +200 / +250/ +300
- (+200) is dropped by the Shadow of Yharnam boss.
- (+250) is found on dungeons created with Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice (random chance).
- (+300) is dropped by the second hunter in Eileen The Crow's Questline.
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- This rune is very effective when paired with the Oedon Writhe rune.
- Blood Rapture + 250 - Chalice Glyph: 3zcvutw8, Layer 1, bonus area before boss room
- Blood Rapture + 250 - Chalice Glyph: qs3z8hqa (Layer 3)
- Blood Rapture +300 Chalice Glyph: bdexxpeg (Optional Area at the beginning of layer 2)(edit: this glyph only gave me a +250 rune. Someone confirm?) or dropped by The Bloody Crow