Moon is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Tier 1: Increases Blood Echoes gain from slain enemies by 10%
- Tier 2: Increases Blood Echoes gain from slain enemies by 20%
- Tier 3: Increases Blood Echoes gain from slain enemies by 30%
- In Hypogean Gaol between 2 of the Snatchers near your lantern.
- In Mergo's Loft at the bottom of the spiral staircase where you fought Micolash.
- Stand in front of Mother Brain's eye in Nightmare of Mensis and use the "Make Contact" gesture. (Note: it takes around 25-35 seconds for the rune to appear). To get there, start at the Mergo's Loft Middle Lamp and run up the stairs past the crow dogs and ride the single cage elevator down. As you are riding it down, you will see an open window and you must roll-dive through it. Continue along this path past the enemies until you see a single green lever on a narrow walkway to the right of the little hole you drop through (don't drop down the hole). Pull the lever and a cut-scene will play out with Mother Brain falling through a pit. Now you must leave this area and go back to the first area past the spider mini-bosses and the hunter on the bridge. Once you get here, go down the stairs past the dwarves into the big hall will giant pits in the floor. Go past the single giant armored dwarf and you will see a single green elevator cage next to a huge pit in the ground. Climb the elevator all the way down to the black abyss. You can step out and you will not die. You will hear some breathing sounds and you will faintly see an outline of Mother Brain you dropped earlier. Go up to it and perform the "Make Contact" gesture. Stay in this pose for about 30 seconds, after which your hands will move position and you will receive the final and most powerful "Moon" rune. You are free to kill Mother Brain after this and you will receive a Living String (Chalice Dungeon
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Also increases the amount of Blood Echoes gained from Bosses
Trivia goes here