is a consumable Item in Bloodborne.
| "Dangling, upside-down rune etched in one's mind.
Symbol of a hunter.
By focusing one's thoughts on this rune, a hunter loses all Blood Echoes, but awakens afresh, as if it were all just a bad dream."
Hunter's Mark Usage
- Used to reawaken, at the expense of your held Blood Echoes. This does not leave a bloodstain to pick up
Hunter's Mark Location
- Available from game start.
- You only lose the blood echoes currently held by the character. An unretreived bloodstain from the last death is not affected.
- Same effect as the Bold Hunter's Mark, apart from the blood echoes lost.
- Bloodborne's version of Nexial Binding / Darksign.
- Resembles the Brand of Sacrifice from the Berserk manga series.